>Ok, so you are using apache httpd.  Apache deals with user _authentication_
(who you are) whilst >subversion optionally deals with _authorisation_ (what
you are allowed to do).  Usernames and passwords >are one way of proving who
you are, so this is part of _authentication_.

>So, again, it depends on how you have configured _authentication_.  Read
the httpd docs:-

>http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/auth.html (for version 2.2)
>
>http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/howto/auth.html (for version 2.4)
>
>...and then you can tell us which authentication method you are using and
on which platform (and >version) and hopefully someone will be able to help
you.

Thanks. Here is information which we using in our environment:

Authentication type:
mod_auth_basic

Authentication provider :
mod_authn_file