Am 05.03.2015 18:07 schrieb Mohsin <mohsinchan...@gmail.com>:

> >Refer to the documentation for httpd auth module you are using. You change
> the password the same way >as you created it. This is usually named
> htpasswd, htpasswd2 or similar.
> >
> >How to make this user self-servicable is out of scope for Subversion as it
> uses common and adaptable >auth methods, including directory services.
>
> Basically you are trying to say user can't change password by his own ? This
> is out of scope of  Subversion ?

No, but I might at this point note that you /basically/ were unable to grasp
that authentication in mod_dav_svn is delegated to Apache httpd. In this case,
there simply is no such thing as a "Subversion password", only one for httpd.

And for self-service password changes Subversion does not care how you do it.
But it will be a feature of one of the many httpd auth methods and modules, not
mod_dav_svn. You were given several pointers, but without grasping the
separation that may not help you.

Andreas