On 7/6/2017 10:22 PM, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:

*From:*Branko Čibej [mailto:br...@apache.org]
*Sent:* 06 July 2017 20:13
*To:* Ramamurthy, Manochitra
*Cc:* users@subversion.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Facing issues in Enable editing log messages.

EXTERNAL EMAIL

On 06.07.2017 14:18, Ramamurthy, Manochitra wrote:

    Hi Brane,

    Yes. I can use csvn password and it is working. I checked to login
    with csvn account.

You showed us that you logged in to Windows with an account called 'csvn'. That's not the same as authenticating to the Apache server that's the front end for Subversion. The passwords could easily be different, even if the account name is the same.

-- Brane

   Hi Brane,

   I’m not sure how to process this issue. I mean I’m unable to guess
   anything.

   Thanks,

   *Mano*

   Applications Administrator

   Office : (+91) 8046552670

   Mobile : (+91) 9786931882

What he means is that the Subversion account is unrelated to your Windows account. In effect it is on another machine. In fact, nothing requires the Subversion account have the same username or password as your Windows account. What you need to do is obtain the Subversion account password from your repository administrator. Then use that password whenever you need to perform a Subversion action.

By the way, please don't top-post - it makes the conversation hard to follow.

--
    David Chapman      dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA