Den fre 12 mars 2021 kl 16:25 skrev Renzo Rosales <rrosa...@zentekds.com>:

> The SSH tunnel is set to use local port 8080 redirect to port 80 on the
> remote Fedora system on port 80.
>
> After running the svn up over the SSH tunnel, most items are updated but 3
> external items fail with the error: "svn: warning: W730054: Error running
> context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

How are the externals defined (ie, what is the content of svn:externals
property)? Maybe they are setup in such a way that they don't go through
the SSH tunnel?

Then after running "svn up -r BASE" over the VPN I receive "svn: E730054:
> Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
> remote host."
>
> Running "svn ls -r BASE --depth=empty" gives me an empty response.

AFAIK, depth=empty only operate on the current dir, and if the problem
occurs in a subdirectory, then it maybe  you don't run into the error.

> Paths:
> Doesn't work:
> http://server/root/folderA/folder1/folderi/folderone
>
> Works: