From: "Ryan Schmidt" <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
To: "Reto Hoehener" <reto.hoehe...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Subversion Users" <users@subversion.apache.org>
Sent: 30.04.2021 00:03:29
Subject: Re: How to install Subversion JavaHL library with homebrew in 2021?

On Apr 29, 2021, at 02:34, Reto Hoehener wrote:

 I hope it's ok to crosspost my stack overflow question to this list:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67288397/how-to-install-subversion-javahl-library-with-homebrew-in-2021

 In short: I cannot figure out how to install Subversion JavaHL to use with
Subclipse on a Mac Mini M1.

 After executing "brew install subversion", I cannot find libsvnjavahl-1.dylib.

If you're open to an alternative to Homebrew, Subversion and the JavaHL
bindings can be installed using MacPorts by running:

sudo port install subversion-javahlbindings

https://ports.macports.org/port/subversion-javahlbindings