Hello,

I was adding some files to a repository and encountered error "E000030: Can't change perms". The commit was successful but I don't understand the error.

The files I added were from a read-only source, so I understand the nature of the error. What I don't understand is, why is SVN trying to change permissions?

I assume this doesn't affect the commit but I would like to understand.

-Kenneth

Example of error:

svn: E200000: Commit succeeded, but other errors follow:
svn: E155009: Error bumping revisions post-commit (details follow):
svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with 'somerepository', work item 17 (file-commit 12 somefile)
svn: E000030: Can't change perms of file 'somefile': Read-only file system