On 2021-05-25 00:19, Thorsten wrote:
Hello,

My guess would be that subversion handles the presence and absence of the the executable bit, so it tries sets the permissions accordingly, maybe even if they are already correct.

Adding files from a readonly filesystem to a working copy will probably give you inherently "weird" results, since you cant really work with these files?

Best regards,

Thorsten