Hi,

I'm trying to do a SVN copy using URL with the following syntax:

svn copy <src url> <dst url> -m 'info message'

But I am getting the following error:
svn: E205009: Local, non-commit operations do not take a log message or
revision properties.

I couldn't understand the error message. It seems to be contradictory to
the functionality svn copy using url provides. The svn copy using url
apparently does a remote copy in the repository with a commit.

Could you please shed some light on what the actual issue is? and what
would be the solution for this?

P.S: I'm using svn, version 1.8.10 (r1615264) on aix 7.1.

Thanks!
Ranajit