David Aldrich wrote on Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 15:54:00 +0100:
> I'm trying to rename a directory and I get this error on commit:
>
> Adding         TML/RIC_Initial_Use_Case_Analysis
> svn: E155011: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E155011: Directory '/<snip>/Feasibility Studies/Use Case
> Analysis/TML/RIC_Initial_Use_Case_Analysis' is out of date
> svn: E160013: File not found: transaction '41-1j', path
> '/Feasibility%20Studies/Use%20Case%20Analysis/TML/RIC_Initial_Use_Case_Analysis'

Hang on.  "Feasibility Studies" is a child of the root in the E160013
error message, but child of something other than the root in the second
E155011 line.  Is that indeed so, or did you redact the two messages
differently?

> I guess the problem is associated with the fact that the path contains
> spaces.
>
> Any advice on how to resolve this please?

Review your start-commit and pre-commit hooks.

Review your server's logs for any concurrent commit attempts.  (This
applies to everything except file://, not only to http/https.  If you
use file://, you can implement logging in pre-commit, or look at
revisions that have in fact been committed right around the time of the
failed commit attempt.)

Cheers,

Daniel