Hi,
Not sure if this is a better dev or user question...
Is there an official way to tell if a file path points to a svn repository in
the C API? I looked at the documentation, but it seem to require quite some
knowledge about the architecture, and it is sometimes hard to tell if something
is referring to a repository path or a host filesystem path.

I am on the server, and have access to the directory the repositories are
served from. I could obviously check if the directory contains "format", "conf"
or "db". I am linking against the svn libraries anyway, and I'd like a
future-proof method. Is there anything like svn_is_repository(path)? I could
try to open a path and see if I get an error?

Cheers,
Jens