I have a pretty old repository and now going to move it to another machine.
When I start the dump process I stumbled upon this error in one of the old
revisions:

svnadmin: E16004: Invalid r4422 footer

I now workaround with a skip over corrupted revision and continue
--incremental dump. But like every 10-50 revisions I still get this error
because I suppose there are files that depend on something from this old
corrupted revision. The question is, how and where to look in this revision
so I could manually fix the error by changing some files or checksum or
anything?