On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 12:13 PM Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 8:40 AM Jon Daley via users
> <users@subversion.apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure what version this change happened in, but I used to be able
> > to have my /home directory mounted and use subversion commands in my home
> > directory, even though the .svn directory exists at /.svn
>
> Which version are you using, and on which operating system?

Also important: Which was the old version that worked as expected?

Do you have both versions available and can you run "svn version --verbose"
and share the output?

Knowing both versions makes it possible to bisect (provided the issue can
be reproduced).

Bisecting is probably the first avenue I would explore in any given "it
used to work but now it's broken" situation.

Cheers,
Nathan