Classification: UK OFFICIAL

Hi Paval,

Thanks once again.

I've been looking on the server itself and I can see a directory D:\SVN\ which
has many folders inside but within all these different folders is:

conf/
db/
hooks/
locks/

So this looks to be their working copy's as you mentioned.

I was unable to locate any of the binaries or services you mentioned
"svnserve.exe" or "svn.exe" in C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin. So this looks
as though it is just a client install on the Windows 2008 Server rather than
SVN server capabilities.

Although I can see a directory D:\scripts\Repos which does have the same folder
structure as D:\SVN but with some scripts/batch files inside.

I am in the process of trying to see if there is a user that uses TortoiseSVN
that will be able to confirm some additional information about the solution
they have.

Regards

Bernard Byles
SCC Technical Consultant