Hello Daniel,

thanks for the answer,

> If the SVN repository is available over http/https, then it should be
> possible to configure mod_rewrite so that any access to the web server is
> redirected to the Subversion server.

Unfortunately this is not my case but I was not much optimistic on this point

> Even if you find such a file, there is always a risk a future version of
> Subversion accesses the repository differently making this a fragile
> solution. It is probably better to look at a post-commit repository hook, see
> the SVN book [1]. The hook should trigger only once and only after completion
> of commits.

Nice, I was not aware of hooks and post-commit would work very nicely
for the pourpose. I still had to make it work in a convoluted way
since I deployed the svm server manager in an isolated container and
the post-commit hook could not access directly the checkout that i
need to update. Still, I could easily exploit the hook to write date
and revision number in a text file accessible to both the container
and the host; this file became my target to monitor with incron which
is now triggered only once per commit.

Thanks again,
--
Marco Asa