I guess your mouse hoovered over grayed javadoc or source
icons on the way to the popup, that closes the currently open tip and displays
the new one. This is the way overlib works.

 I guess that easy fix would be to display popups only by onmouseclick hook
rather than try to use onmouseover, but I want to explain why the icon is
grayed out without necessity to click, I think it is not natural thing to click
on gray controls these days.

 In any case all suggestions are welcome.

Andreas Andreou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Yea, really nice service.
But those tooltips get on my nerves... they close before i hover into
them...
grrrrrr