Hey, the horse worked great for cars:
http://www.techimo.com/photo/data/505/medium/64Ferrari.pngn ;)

On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:53:21 +0300, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I really don't like to criticize people for their creative work, but I'm
going to have to agree with folks on this one. When I saw the new logo, I really didn't like it either. I didn't understand what connection there was
with unicorns either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Faiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 7:40 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: I do not like the new tapestry logo

Yes, a unicorn just isn't what springs to mind when you think of a
tapestry. Perhaps needle and thread, perhaps a spindle, perhaps a sowing
kit from ye olde times?

Nick

Mike Snare wrote:
Agreed.  Polish up the old one and leave it.  A unicorn?  WTF?

On 5/15/06, Raffaele Cigni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm agree, the older is better then the newer.

2006/5/15, liigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'm sorry if I hurt someone.
> but i really like the old tapestry logo than the new one.
> maybe we need redesign another much better one.
>

> the new tapestry logo:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/tapestry/tapestry-logo/tapestry_logo_200x290.p
ng?rev=406173&view=auto