ha, now I feel compelled to throw in my wisdom ;)

I'd try to make something which contains the Apache-feather.
Lots of other apache projects do it. And the Apache-Connection
IS important for Tapestry. I know I would have had a much
harder time selling tapestry in my corp if it wasn't under
the apache umbrella ...

Something very simple would do imo. say something vertical
with the feather on top, forming a T ...