Peter is referring to the "decorated T" idea in my other post.
E.g. The Book of Kells has a pretty stylish 'T': (Ok, not a tapestry though)
http://www.snake.net/people/paul/kells/image/kell2bmp

As usual, multiple Nicks cause confusion! ;-)
Anyway, the ideas should come forth now, as there is already a "new logo".

Peter's idea of decoration with DB cylinders is cool.

Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Faiz wrote:
Yeh, that's cool.

I didn't mean to jump the gun by offering ideas. Apologies if I've created confusion on the list. I was simply providing ideas because someone said that criticism without alternative suggestions wasn't constructive.

Nick

Peter Svensson wrote:

I like the "decorated T" idea, like the large beginning letter in old (or
faux-old) fairy tale books, but with small database cylinders and keyboards instead of leaves and TP-5 instead of vines :) Hmm, wish I knew how to draw
that..

Cheers,
PS