"Brian K. Wallace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> This is where I stick with ACEGI being unobtrusive. Not discounting any
> other method of doing it at all, but I found that with ACEGI I add a
> hook into "login/logout" pages and there's no other intrusion into my
> Tapestry applications outside the configuration file (aka: no
> "isUserInRole("...")" of any kind.
>
> Again - one size doesn't fit all - especially with security. Take the
> "easiest way for you" as long as it foots the bill and you're usually
> alright.

i'm looking for a Searchable Security:
for example:
for the current user i have to find what special offers can buy....
and again.... the classic Access Control List have read - write - delete or
admin properties....  i'd like to extend it... for example a special offer
is avaible from date to date... or by special code...

i had a look to ACEGI  and seems to me that is not what i'm looking for :(