The solution to my problem was relatively easy after talking with James.  I
ended up needing to change an session persistent getter to an "entity"
persistent one.  That solved the lazy loading problem that I was having.

On 5/19/06, Andreas Bulling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 18. Mai 2006 - 14:34:36, Chris Chiappone wrote:
| Just wanted to let the tapestry list know of what a great resource James
has
| been on this topic.  Tapernate has improved my applications performace
| tremendously and James was very helpful with any questions I had.

Could you please summarize shortly what the problem was and how you
solved it? I once had similar problems with Tapernate and I'm just
interested in how you solved yours. ;)

Thanks and kind regards,
  Andreas