From: Carl Pelletier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:00 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: best development server for Tapestry

hi everyone, I'm just starting a new development projet with Tapestry
4.0 and Hibernate 3.1. I'm looking for the best local server to install
on my computer to make my development.

here are the important point for me:

1- Must be easy to install
2- Easy to deploy with ant and Eclipse.
3- Quick to start and stop.
4- Less configuration possible.
5- Must support JNDI
 6- Not to much memory ungry...

Right now, I use Tomcat 5.5.17 with the service installed and I have
some problems. Use about 90mg of memory and is really long to start and
stop.

I'm considaring switching to Jetty 6, is a good idea?

Maybe some theak in tomcat maybe anough..

Please, let me know what you think !

Thanks

Carl Pelletier

P.S> Sorry for bad english, i'm french