On 5/23/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All,

I am trying to add some code into Tapernate which will "rollback" the
POJOs
that Hibernate has changed when a transaction is rolled back (the version
or
auto-generated id properties).  I am going to attempt it using an
interceptor.  Has anyone every tried to do this before?  I'm just
wondering
if there is a better approach.

I'm a little confused on the objective... If you load a pojo from your db
through hibernate, then you start a transaction, modify it, roll back the
transaction... if your pojo is proxied, wouldn't hibernate do it
automatically?

Thanks,

Henri.