I sent this last night, but I'm having trouble with Norton Internet Security
and out-going emails. So, here it is again:
Andreas,
Sorry for the confusion. Tapernate has been moved to the tapestry-javaforge
project and I'm maintaining a deployed version of it in my own maven2
repository (until I can figure out how to get it published into other
repositories). So, in your applications (maven2 of course) you can declare
a dependency as follows:
<dependency>
<groupId>com.javaforge.tapestry</groupId>
<artifactId>tapernate</artifactId>
<version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>
If you just want to download it from my repo and not worry about building it
into your own you have to define my repo in your pom.xml as follows:
<repositories>
<repository>
<id>cc-repo</id>
<name>Carman Consulting</name>
<url>http://www.carmanconsulting.com/repository</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
The tapernate-example application (downloadable via SVN at
http://www.carmanconsulting.com/svn/public/tapernate-example/trunk/) has
been "mavenized" to reflect the dependencies. You can download it and copy
all the jars that it copies into the war (run mvn war:war) in your own
application.
James
-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Bulling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Andreas Bulling
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 5:58 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Tapernate-example and the former jars
Hi James,
so that also other people are able to read your answer I'm asking on the
list...
In the old tapernate-example the different jars had been included but
they seem to have gone in the current one. :( Do I have to install maven
and build them on my own? If not where can I find them?
Is there still a tapernate jar available (that can be dropped in
and used right out of the box)?
Thanks!
Andreas
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]