Hi Rui.

This is definitely covered in John Reynolds excellent TapestryTables.war
tutorial.
I highly recommend you download it check it out. It's a self-contained tapestry
app.
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/johnreynolds/archive/2004/10/learn_by_teachi_1.html

The short answer to your question is use
"components.table.tableRow.myColumnName".
And here's the relevant page copied from John's tutorial:

***
Here are the relevent additions to DirectLinkColumn.page that sets up the
components necessary for the links:

<!--
 * Used to create a link which has a listener and passes in the current
 * SSN as a parameter.
-->
<component id="SSNLink" type="DirectLink">
        <binding name="listener" expression="listeners.SelectListener"/>
        <binding name="parameters" expression="components.table.tableRow.SSN"/>
</component>

<!--
 * Used to output the SSN value into the row since the SSNLink component
 * creates a link but does not have a way of providing the link text.
-->
<component id="SSNText" type="InsertText">
        <binding name="value" expression="components.table.tableRow.SSN"/>
</component>

Here is the relevent snippet from DirectLink.html that sets up the links:

***

Cheers,
Nick.