Hi Rui.
This is definitely covered in John Reynolds excellent TapestryTables.war
tutorial.
I highly recommend you download it check it out. It's a self-contained tapestry
app.
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/johnreynolds/archive/2004/10/learn_by_teachi_1.html
The short answer to your question is use
"components.table.tableRow.myColumnName".
And here's the relevant page copied from John's tutorial:
***
Here are the relevent additions to DirectLinkColumn.page that sets up the
components necessary for the links:
<!--
* Used to create a link which has a listener and passes in the current
* SSN as a parameter.
-->
<component id="SSNLink" type="DirectLink">
<binding name="listener" expression="listeners.SelectListener"/>
<binding name="parameters" expression="components.table.tableRow.SSN"/>
</component>
<!--
* Used to output the SSN value into the row since the SSNLink component
* creates a link but does not have a way of providing the link text.
-->
<component id="SSNText" type="InsertText">
<binding name="value" expression="components.table.tableRow.SSN"/>
</component>
Here is the relevent snippet from DirectLink.html that sets up the links:
<table class="mytable" jwcid="table">
<span jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
<span jwcid="SSNLink">
<span jwcid="SSNText"/>
</span>
</span>
***
Cheers,
Nick.
Rui Pacheco wrote:
> Gunna
>
> I have managed to pass the ID to the bean and to catch it there, no
> problems.
>
> Right now my fight is on how to create a row, with a normal value, that is
> also a clickable link. If I use a Block component, I need to pass something
> to put inside the <a> tag.
>
> How do I reach the value of that particular field so I can create the
> clickable link?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]