Hi all,

I need to inject a Spring bean (wich is a DAO) in my Tapestry Visit session object. After some readings, the solution seems to be the declaration of a new ASO in Hivemind for the Visit object and the injection of my Spring bean in this new ASO using the Hivemind SpringLookupFactory. But, as a newbie in Hivemind, i did not success to make this configuration and did not find any sample on the web using SpringLookupFactory.

So i send here my SOS !
Has anybody already used the SpringLookupFactory and could show me a configuration sample ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Stéphane Decleire

05 56 57 99 20