From: albartell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 7:37 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Tapernate HOWTO ->RE: Tapestry+Spring+Hibernate

Looks very promising James!

I am trying to implement it and have been all over the place trying to find
an example.  I got to this from the page you specified:
http://www.carmanconsulting.com/mvn/com/carmanconsulting/tapernate-example/0
.1/ but the tapernate-example-1.0.jar file only has *.class files.

I then went and installed Subclipse so I could get the source from SVN
hoping for an example or readme.txt, but nothing.

I have my hivemind contribution setup complete (I believe, see below), but I
don't see where I can get a Hibernate Session from?

Hivemodule.xml
        <contribution configuration-id="hivemind.hibernate3.Configuration">
          <configuration-file>hibernate.cfg.xml</configuration-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Lead.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Affiliate.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Reqext.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Leadtag.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Translog.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Leadtagtype.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <mapping-file>com/rxs/dao/Sysctl.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
          <property name="hibernate.dialect"
value="org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect"/>
          <class>com.rxs.dao.Affiliate</class>
          <class>com.rxs.dao.Lead</class>
          <class>com.rxs.dao.Leadtag</class>
          <class>com.rxs.dao.Leadtagtype</class>