I wrote an engine service which we use for dynamic
thumbnailing/resizing. It's really great because you simply say the
dimensions and it resizes them. Also, we set up short urls for the
service so the thumnails are browser cached. If you would like it as a
reference you can email me and I'll send it to you. It's tied into our
own Image class which stores the images as a byte[] but it should be a
good reference for doing the aspect ratio stuff and all that. Let me
know if you would like it.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer