HI Peter

The HTML needs to be almost identical to mine....you will notice in my span
there is a
parameter called: element="tr"  this is the trick that adds the style stuff to
the 'tr' tag during
rendering.  Sounds like you need to remove your 'tr' tag and live with my
'span' tag.

Also, if it's still not working, post your html file.

Cheers
mc

On 30 Jun 2006 at 9:52, Peter Dawn wrote:

> mate,
> i dont know what to say. but i am still not able to get it to work. i
> have tried to put this code before my pagerender method and after but
> it still does not work. the only other diff i can see is that my
> foreach comp is within a tr tag and not a span as yours. i am not sure
> if this is a problem for me or not.
> any ideas.

FOCUS Computing - web design
Mob: 0415 24 26 24