sighh...... in the last example, "this" should be "this.form".

On 7/13/06, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oops...That doesn't help you as much in the context of the example you
gave, you can also do it this way ~if~ the context is within an html
on<Event> attribute (such as your example.P.S. you don't need to add
javascript: anymore):

onClick="tapestry.form.submit(this,'cancel')"

The first parameter will take a node id or actual node. This should be
true for almost all js functions you see in tapestry now as well.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/js/tapestry/form.js?view=markup