From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:56 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: How to do Tapestry 4.1 form cancel listener?

Yes:

@EventListener(targets="your propertyselection component id",
events="onChange", submitForm="your form component id",
async="true/false")
public void yourListenerMethod() { }

But, as I said on IM, give me about 30 more minutes before async is a
valid
option. (Currently defaults to true)

Also I should note, there will probably be quite a few features people
will
want. I haven't left them out as an oversight, I just don't want to create
an API for things until I know they are needed. There has still been a
very
large amount of work done on things under the covers that should make most
feature changes such as this go from request -> change -> redeploy a
matter
of 30minutes/hour with the combination of API work done and the move to
maven2.

So..Feel free to request more (hopefully saving some of the requests until
after it's released).

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src