Quoting Anders Cessner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I´ve browsed through some of the mails sent to this mailing list earlier and
> have learned some tricks to keep those lazy load exceptions away, for
> example, but didnt really get how exactly do i configure tapestry and spring
> so i can inject the spring beans to tapestry page objects?

That's not too hard. You can follow these instructions:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry4Spring (we basically used
this approach (first variant) in our current project).
Or you can take a look at this:
http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-spring/
I don't know about it, but I would guess that this is the above
approach put into a library.

Regards,
Christian