Hi all

I am using Tapestry 4.0.2

In the documentation on the 'Upload' component it mentions a default upload 
size of 
10,000,000 (10 million) and in brackets "10kb".  I'm not sure how that works.  
Which is 
correct?

Assuming all my worst nightmares are coming true and that the limit is 10kb 
(although I 
would much prefer a 10mb default limit) I went blindly ahead and added the 
multipartdecoder 
stuff to my hivemodule.xml file.  Alas it fails miserably.  All is not lost 
though as I found a bug 
had been reported and fixed as documented here...

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-995?page=all

Well, the bug is fixed for Tapestry 4.1 but there is little detail about what 
the problem was and 
whether it can be avoided in 4.0.2.

While I am new to Tapestry I am not new to the huge number of issues that can 
result in 
trying to upgrade one library in an application.

1. Is there a way of avoiding this bug in 4.0.2? 

2. Is the default limit 10kb or 10mb?  
PS Can the documentation be corrected for this please?

Cheers
mc


FOCUS Computing - web design
Mob: 0415 24 26 24
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.focus-computing.com.au




-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.4/401 - Release Date: 26/07/2006


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to