Hi All,

I was wondering if people would like to move this discussion group to
a different groups service, like Google groups.  I suggest Google
groups because it seems like many of the 'regulars' in this discussion
forum have GMail accounts.

Personally I like Google groups because the user interface is easy to
use, but would not mind other services like Yahoo's; anything but this
current email-based system (how archaic!).

It seems that someone has already started a tapestry group:
http://groups.google.com/group/tapestry

If you wouldn't mind, please check it out (and join).

Sincerely,
Daniel Trebbien.