From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hv @ Fashion Content
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 4:27 AM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tapestry 5 Discussions

Trashing HiveMind is sort of uninformed(not trying to sling mud). As previously
pointed out you can't really do contributions in Spring. And that was one of
the key T3 features it was supposed to replace.
While I'm not terribly happy about the multitude of concepts involved in
writing a non-trivial Tap4 app, I bet it would have been much worse if it had
been built on Spring.

Being a bit blunt: If you think HiveMind is just an ego trip why dont you write
a version of ApplicationServlet that uses Spring instead. If the two are equal
it shouldn't be much of a challenge to swap HiveMind out.

Henrik