Hi Jean-Yves.

Since nobody else has complimented you yet, this looks cool.
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Nick.

Jean-Yves Sironneau wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that the first release of Clepsydra a
GPL licensed web application for managing and sharing a collection of
documents (pictures centric) is out.

This can be a sample of Tapestry application (good or bad) as it's
using tapestry 4.0 for all the web UI.

This is for me the opportunity to say that i'am very happy with
Tapestry, and i would like to thanks the creator and all the
contributors for this great great framework, and for their help too.

Here is the page of the project

http://clepsydra.javaforge.com/

Thanks

Jean-Yves