I'm also very keen to know the answer to this.

Considering that Tap 4.1 is "round-the-corner", we're wondering whether to
go ahead and use Tacos in our projects, and be able to refactor then with
minimal effort when they become a part of Tapestry 4.1?  Also any Tacos
components that might get deprecated?

Essentially we want to make our applications 4.1 friendly ...

Any pointers/answers would be of most help!  Thanks!!