Hi Jesse, sorry to press on more on this, even more while you're so commited
to turning this Alpha to a Beta candidate! ;-)
I have just arrived after 2 months without internet access and my, things
have evolved! :-D

I'm simply marveled with the EventListener... it's a must have for my Ajax
(dojo) intense web application I'm building.
I have build a component lib that basicly encapsulates several Tacos
components and a few new of my own as the base fot the UI of this
application.
I'm eager to start using the T4.1 ASAP, mainly because of the EventListener
annotation, but my question is, will the old Tacos lib work in T4.1?
Can we have a working hybrid of T4.0 + Tacos / T4.1 app? I could refactor
and/or reimplement my component lib on-demand as the new features would
arrive and new functionallity was added if this is possible but with the
majoraty of the code unchanged and all my components working, yes?
Must confess I haven't read throught the full T4.1 docs yet, mainlly I have
read several posts here on the matter and a few links to the docs, but I was
looking to a GOD NO, it is not possible, or, it could work with a few
changes kind of push down the right direction.

Thanks and keep up the good work!