Its not the first time that Tapestry's HTML parser throws an exception
because a piece of HTML is not well formed.

If I have a table that isn't closed properly, or a span tag that isn't
opened correctly, then its impossible to continue, for example.

My problem is, I'm creating my component's templates from snippets of code
designed with DreamWeaver by other people (designers). The HTML renders
correctly on any browser, but is not understood by Tapestry. The thing is, I
can't afford to correct every piece of HTML that is sent my way, its just
too time consuming.

I'll try to send you an example, but it would be hard now - I've corrected
all the HTML I found :)

On 8/4/06, hv @ Fashion Content <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I never had that problem could you be a bit more specific

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]