hi,

you could try to check your html templates by using the HTML Validator
add-on for Firefox. It will show you exactly where the unclosed tags are.

i know it's not exactly  what you are looking for :) but it could help
reduce
the number of hours you spend on correcting your templates. maybe you
could force your designers to use it  :)

g,
kris

             "Rui Pacheco"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             l.com>                                                     An
                                        "Tapestry users"
             04.08.2006 16:05           <users@tapestry.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Re: I want my HTML *that* way
             "Tapestry users"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                pache.org>

My experience tells me they have to match, also. You can't just close them
anywhere, you have to pick that messy html generated by some application
and
ident it.

Thats the part where I lose hours of work.

On 8/4/06, Martin Strand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> template properly since it's no longer an xml document. Just close all
> tags, it doesn't really have to be valid HTML.
>
> Martin
>
> On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:10:50 +0200, Rui Pacheco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > This is a possible solution..
> >
> > On 8/4/06, Detlef Schulze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> You could try to use a tool for cleaning your html. There are many
> tools
> >> out there for this (i.e. htmltidy
> >> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/)
> >>

> >> Cheers,