Here's a simple example - an extra </span> where I hadn't intended one.  This
could easily
have been ignored (maybe a warning).

org.apache.tapestry.parse.TemplateParseException
Closing tag </span> on line 82 is improperly nested with tag <div> on line 3.
location: context:/WEB-INF/pages/cart/Viewcart.html, line 82
77
78 <div style="text-align: left; padding: 10px;">
79 <span jwcid="@PageLink" page="Home">
80 <span key="cart_keepshopping">Keep shopping</span>
81 </span>
82 </span>
83 </div>
84

Cheers
mc

On 4 Aug 2006 at 9:31, hv @ Fashion Content wrote:

> I never had that problem could you be a bit more specific
>
> "Rui Pacheco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Hi all
> >
> > I have a template, designed under DreamWeaver with loads of randomly
> > placed
> > HTML tags, and Tapestry won't parse it. It chockes on tags that don't
> > open,
> > it chockes on form tags placed at the same level as tables, etc.
> >
> > Is there a way to tell Tapestry's HTML parser to be a bit more relaxed? I
> > mean, I still have a couple of pages to go through, and its going to be
> > hell
> > if he complains about every bit of malformed HTML.
> >
> > --
> > Cumprimentos,
> > Rui Pacheco

FOCUS Computing - web design