I have a different IM client now so the mails don't annoy me anymore, I wasnt really using this email address. Still id love to get unsubscribed tho :)

Anyway, I was really suprised how easy it is to setup a web app with RoR. The best parts are database mapping and not losing time deploying. The documentation is a bit sparse but that was the same with Tapestry when I stopped using it about a year ago.

So...

Try Ruby On Rails(RoR), an MVC framework based on the language Ruby! Write web applications faster than you ever did!
http://www.rubyonrails.org

till next week.