On 8/8/06, Wim V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a different IM client now so the mails don't annoy me anymore, I
wasnt really using this email address. Still id love to get unsubscribed
tho
:)

Well there's your problem. The reason why the apache list server can't
un-subscribe you is because your real email address isn't what your mail
headers present. Ie [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't exist in the users list.
Maybe you have another address hanging around out there?

I can see why you'd want to go simpler in general....

Anyway, I was really suprised how easy it is to setup a web app with RoR.
The best parts are database mapping and not losing time deploying. The
documentation is a bit sparse but that was the same with Tapestry when I
stopped using it about a year ago.

So...

Try Ruby On Rails(RoR), an MVC framework based on the language Ruby! Write
web applications faster than you ever did!
http://www.rubyonrails.org

till next week.