It's for persisting data in browser - similar to cookies but allow much
more data
>From 100kb to whatever the user can allow...

For the moment, no tacos and no tapestry component uses this.

But i can imagine a new cool persistance strategy making use of this...

Regarding disableFlashStorage: true, i've mentioned this on the tacos
list that
one can safely use it...

--
Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr