From: Robert Cole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:53 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: Tapestry Acegi

Has anyone used the Tapestry-Acegi project? I'm about to implement some role
based security on our project and we're looking at this as its linked on the
Tapestry home page. Unfortunately there's no doc and the builds don't appear
to work as when I tried one (the latest one from June some time) it looks
like there's some hivemind configuration missing. Plus the annotation file
that's supposed to do all of the work for me is missing from the build!

Its not going to be that hard to implement our own Acegi based security but
it would be nice if the Tapestry one could do 90% of the work for us.

Thanks,

Rob Cole

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.