Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhnert <at> gmail.com> writes:

> There has been some signifcant tooling going on by those crazy guys at aol.
> It looks like with the move of all tapestry javascript into dojo packages
> which has already happened - people who care will be able to create special
> compressed js versions that include exactly ~only~ the javascript that their
> app actually uses. Down to each little bit even :)
>
> Obviously this blows away any talk I had of thinking 23kb was pretty good
> for size.
>
> http://ajaxian.com/archives/js-linker-in-dojo-toolkit

Great feature! This means that the web-app is no longer forced to load
unnecessary JS code. Just implement this feature as a default behaviour of
Tapestry since nobody wants to have a web-app that is fatter than necessary.

To move all tapestry javascript into dojo packages, thus making dojo
ubiqitious in a Tapestry generated web-app, is a design decision.

This feature significantly reduces the basic concern formulated in the
thread "Tapestry 4.1: dojo everywhere?".

Thank you for taking care of this issue!