Nick,

that worked perfectly, thanks! I just had to change a few things for it to
comply with T4, but unfortunately now I'm faced with another problem,
there's no titles on my stylesheets.

Border.html
}">

Border.jwc
<asset name="stylesheet1" path="context:css/style.css" />
<asset name="stylesheet2" path="context:css/template.css" />

gives me:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/fast-store-app/css/style.css"
/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/fast-store-app/css/template.css" />

but I'd like:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/fast-store-app/css/style.css"title="default"
/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/fast-store-app/css/template.css" title="super"/>

So as I can select them on the fly from my browser's view->use style
setting. If you or anyone else has already figured out how to do this I'd
like to hear how it's done.

Thanks again, Brian.