Horrible weekend so far...I've spent it working on anything but what I want.
(which is tapestry obviously)..First client project, then fixing old wounds
in maven2...Then happily upgraded to edgy eft (sweet!) .

I think Daniel mentioned I broke his beanform at some point, but I don't
remember how I did it...I do remember not feeling very bad about it after
finding out why but that's as much of the details as I remember. I assumed
it was working again when I didn't hear anything back from him.