Hi all,

hopefully a very quick one. Can someone please give me a pointer as to how to
override a value in hivemind.FactoryDefaults? Its been holding me up for the
last 2 hours and I'm about to pull out what's left of my hair.

So far I think that I need to create my own SymbolSource contribution point and
then add that to the hivemind.SymbolSources contribution, and then add my
values to my symbol source. Is that right? Can someone point me in the
direction of how to set up a SymbolSource?

I've found something on HLS's website
(http://howardlewisship.com/blog/2003_07_01_archive.html) but it could well be
out of date.

Any help would be very, very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob Cole

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.