Hah! I'm glad you got it working..

There was no stupidity on your part. It is my own failing...If I'm going to
make dojo be such an integral part of the framework then I need to make sure
I'm able to properly report situations where the library may be b0rken by
something like this with warning messages or similar...Hopefully I'll get
that cleaned up soon-ish.