O.k. I voted !

On 9/26/06, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Maven2 license clickthrough functionality that Jesse mentioned will
allow code that integrates with LGPL-licensed projects (like Hibernate) to
be distributed under the official Tapestry moniker -- think Tapernate,
Cognition, Honeycomb, BeanForm, etc.

If you're interested in getting this kind of integration rolling, consider
stopping by the Maven2 JIRA site and voting for issue MNG-671 at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-671.

And that's my sales pitch for the day ;-)

Daniel